Are you asking these 11 plus questions about your brand?
- Who or what is your brand? Could you describe it to a six year old?
- What makes your brand great? What do you tell people first?
- Who are your target buyers? Who are your targets for marketing? Are they the same people? Are you sure?
- What “mental real estate” are you able to own/rent/lease in the mind of your stakeholders?
- Can you connect emotionally with your stakeholders? What emotions are behind customer purchases of your brand’s products/services?
- What is your “brand vision”?
- What practical benefits are associated with your brand?
- How do you position your brand against competitors?
- Does every single element (look and feel, content, packaging, delivery, presentations, displays, etc.) of your branding strategy integrate with one another? Consistently? Really!?!
- How much time and resources are you investing in your ongoing branding efforts?
- Are all of your stakeholders able to tell your brand story?
This article was sourced at brandtelling.com